lunes, 14 de abril de 2008

JOb INterView


Good Afternoon

Tell me a little about yourself:

My name is Juan Tovar I’m twenty one years old and single. I live in Maracaibo, Venezuela since I was a child. I speak Spanish and English, I learned English here in Venezuela at CEVAZ

What did you study?

I studied Electronics Engineering Mention telecommunications at URBE in Maracaibo- Venezuela, I had been there for four years; and during this time I made courses of Cisco Company in the same university. I also started to study Science Computer at LUZ in Maracaibo, Venezuela, which I still studying it.

Have you ever worked?

I got my first job at Movistar last year, I worked like communications manager. I gained experienced in communications equipments and networks equipments

Why would you like to work with us?

I’d like to work here, because I enjoyed my last job, and It is similar to this one,Very Good Mr Tovar, I will call youThanks for your Time.


Good afternoon

Hi, tell me a little about yourself:

My name is Daniela Jimenez, I am 20 years old, I am from Venezuela, but now I am living in United States.

Tell me about your education:

I studied 4 years at URBE and I got my title like Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. Also I finished the course of Cisco; I took 19 levels at CEVAZ so I can speak English very well.

Describe yourself:I'm very organized, I'm a self-motivated worker, but I enjoy working as a team player. My belief is that since we spend the majority of our lives in the workplace, work should be a nice experience.

Why would you like to work with us?

I know how to operate standard bench top lab test equipment; I have enough knowledge of Analog/Digital circuit design, also experience in the use of design analysis tools.

Very Good Mss Jimenez , I will call you Thanks for your time

No hay comentarios: