lunes, 3 de marzo de 2008

COVer Letter

March, 2008
Waypoint Telecommunication
RRHH Department
Dear.

I read your advertisement in two weeks ago for the position of channel manager communication I’m twenty one years old and single. I live in Maracaibo, Venezuela since I was a child.
I speak Spanish and English, I learned English here in Venezuela at CEVAZ and I’d been studying it in Miami, USA for nine months too.After I finished school I decided to study
Electronic Engineering Mention telecommunications at URBE in Maracaibo, Venezuela, I’d been there for four years; and during this time I made courses of Cisco Company in the same university.
I also started to study Science Computer at LUZ in Maracaibo, Venezuela, which I still studying.I got my first job at Movistar last year,
I worked like communications manager. I gained experienced communications equipments y networks equipments I left the job because the contract endedI’d like to work in , because I enjoyed my last job, and It is similar to the I hope you will consider me for an interview.
Thanks for your Time.
Juan Tovar

No hay comentarios: